Building computer vision systems in minutes via natural prompting interactions
Conventional AI Workflow
Requires multiple steps: (i) finding and labeling data, (ii) training a model, and then (iii) making predictions
Label→ Train → Predict (taking days/months)
Visual Prompting as a fast, easy and natural way to have a
Prompt → Predict (taking minutes/seconds)
Computer Vision Cloud Platform
An intuitive platform that lets you create a custom computer vision project in minutes.
Accurate results fast
Data-Centric AI makes models work even with small datasets by ensuring data quality.
Cloud and edge device deployment options make integration into existing environments easy. Deploy your model with just a few mouse clicks.
From a single production line to worldwide operations, LandingLens makes scaling projects simple.
Computer Vision For All Industries
How It Works
- Drag and drop images directly into LandingLens.
- Capture live images from your webcam.
- You can also upload labeled images so you can start training your model faster.
Label objects in your images
- AI models are only as good as the data you feed them. However, labeling datasets can be an arduous and time-consuming task.
- The LandingLens labeling tool quickly helps you create high-quality training data that your AI model can use for maximum accuracy.
Train your model and evaluate its performance
- When you train your model, LandingLens learns what to look for based on your labeled images.
- LandingLens also automatically runs label checking in the background. If it is confident that an image’s labels can be improved, it will let you know.
- After completing model training, you can test your model performance by showing it new images.
View your model’s predictions and deploy
- Once your model is accurate enough for use, deploy it to the cloud or edge devices.
- You can monitor your model performance and update your model as needed.
Landing AI’s platform shortened our development time and increased the accuracy of our AI system.
Once we started to adhere to LandingLens, things started to work astonishingly well, and we have managed to detect defects we have tried and failed to detect before with our AOI (automatic optical inspection).
LandingLens allows us to send labeling tasks to different people on the team. I didn’t find this in any other tool.
We are pleased with LandingLens, which provides a collaborative approach to AI. LandingLens helps us to apply and expand AI across our manufacturing footprint by ourselves. LandingLens helps us improve the technology and improve results.
Using cutting-edge deep learning tools like LandingLens enables our team to move faster and focus on developing and commercializing our next-generation batteries.
Having the LandingLens workflow… was really useful. This tool helped us reduce rework, quality-related downtime, and project costs.